vunsev Posted June 12, 2008 Posted June 12, 2008 I am looking for a web based printer supplies stock monitoring system. Phew! I would like to create a system where I can see how many of each cartidge I have left. If possible I would like it to display levels of stock, and when one is brought from our stock it would automaticaly send an invoice via email to the department who have logged in. Any ideas or thoughts?
CESIL Posted June 12, 2008 Posted June 12, 2008 I don't know of any "off the shelf" apps that will do this but I have built something similar as part of my inventory system here. When I look at the inventory (via a shockwave map of the school) for a printer I get a stock listing at the bottom of the screen. I haven't gone as far as allowing others to "buy" ink from it but this would be easy enough to implement. My system is built using asp and access. The hardest part was creating the shockwave map which updates each year when the class names change
plexer Posted June 12, 2008 Posted June 12, 2008 GLPI allows you to manage stock levels doubt it will do the automatic creation of emails though. Ben
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now