SimpleSi Posted June 11, 2008 Posted June 11, 2008 If i type edugeek into google and clikc on link I get this msg Prefetching is not allowed due to the various privacy issues that arise. I'm using firefox 2.x in Lancs school. regards Simon PS I feel I've seen this before in the past 1
ZeroHour Posted June 11, 2008 Posted June 11, 2008 It does happen yeh and it has been reported before but the problem is its erratic. FF automatically downloads the first result on google results and this is whats triggering that error but no one at vbulletin seems to know why. It does not seem to happen so often now but it is damn annoying.
Jona Posted June 11, 2008 Posted June 11, 2008 I think this is a firefox only issue possible similar to this one? http://www.edugeek.net/forums/edugeek-net-site-problems/19878-edugeek-wiki.html Beated to it by ZH (see above)
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now