Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi,

I'm trying to get to the bottom of some missing files apparently stored on our sharepoint site back in November 2020.

 

The files have gone missing/been deleted/moved accidentally but I have tried various searches and can't find any traces - e.g. I've tried using audit logs searches etc. When I do the search it warns "Searching for activities that occurred over 90 days ago only returns activities from users who are assigned the appropriate licensing for long-term audit log retention" so this doesn't help as I don't believe long-term retention has been set up.

 

Is it possible to search for actions/files or restore beyond the 90 days. Any other ideas?

 

I've tried the recycle bin and 2nd stage recycle bin but can't find any hints of the files.

 

Thanks

Chris

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...