Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

This looks very interesting - cheap "blackberry type" mobile email (just have to pay for the data transferred) but works like real email progs :)

 

BlueWhaleMail - Free software for mobile email and social networking

 

 

I have a hotmail account so I had a search for something to forward to my isp pop3 account and came across this.

Hotmail Forwarding - GetMail For Hotmail

 

I think I'll give them a go and report back

 

(unless someone's already using it or similiar product and can report on it?)

 

regards

Simon

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...