duesouth Posted January 25, 2021 Posted January 25, 2021 I'm trying to tidy a few of our subject names ready for our Y9 parents/students to make their option choices. I added a new subject in SIMS main (Tools -> Setups -> Subjects) and this came through to the Options module perfectly - but when I make changes to the name of a subject, this doesn't seem to come through to the Options module. Do I need to do something involving NOVA to get this to work (I'm not the timetabler, so not sure how NOVA really works)? Thanks in advance for any help.
duesouth Posted January 27, 2021 Author Posted January 27, 2021 It seems that once you've created a plan in options, then changes to subject names don't come through. The solution was to create a new plan and the changes in SIMS were reflected.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now