wickit Posted January 7, 2021 Posted January 7, 2021 Hi I have been tearing my hair out on this. I had seen this a few time before lockdown v3 and now all students are back working from home I am seeing it happen more and more Windows 10 and office 365 app Using Onedrive files on demand Example of the issue When opening files from OneDrive eg a word doc, the Word 365 app launches to a blank screen! Open the file online no issues Also sometimes complains about saving new docs back to OneDrive. I have tried the following Full repair to the local office 365. Logged out of 365 apps and tried logging back in again. Turned off OneDrive logged out and removed local files. logged back in and chose a new folder location Any help would be amazing at this point. Cheers
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now