russdev Posted June 6, 2008 Posted June 6, 2008 As we had two many issues with people advertising in their sigs. Russell
Edu-IT Posted June 8, 2008 Author Posted June 8, 2008 Maybe it could be another extra benefit if you donate. That's a good idea. I also made the suggestion of a coloured username for people who donate too but if a lot of people donate then that may be rather pointless.
FN-GM Posted June 8, 2008 Posted June 8, 2008 You get better than that you get a logo. EduGeek.net - Donations i recently donated but i think i will keep my current logo its unique.
ZeroHour Posted June 17, 2008 Posted June 17, 2008 FN: If you were to leave wiki your logo would revert to supporter anyway so you still have it, I just think a rank title is more relevant. I am having a think about member colours and adding links into the bottom again. Since this is not a fault I will close the call and update the thread in suggestions instead.
FN-GM Posted June 17, 2008 Posted June 17, 2008 FN: If you were to leave wiki your logo would revert to supporter anyway so you still have it, I just think a rank title is more relevant. It did go to supporter but i changed it back in the CP
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now