MD120 Posted November 23, 2020 Posted November 23, 2020 Hi. Could anyone who has enabled the teams parental email and has this working give some information on what the email contains? There is little online that goes in to the body of the email and what it is does (if anything). The school would like to know more about it before turning it on but I'm not able to give much back presently to what it does, looks like and so on.
psydii Posted November 24, 2020 Posted November 24, 2020 I assume you have seen this: https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/office/turn-on-weekly-emails-for-parents-and-guardians-bfdd9cd9-e542-46b6-9d46-94dda373a1cd It contains a screen shot of the email - though I can't confirm as we haven't turned it on ourselves yet (for similar reasons!) You could try asking in the Microsoft Enable Remote Learning Team (sign-up required: http://aka.ms/JoinERL/) 1
MD120 Posted November 24, 2020 Author Posted November 24, 2020 Cheers psydii, I have and showed them this but that wasn't sufficient enough to quell their interest. I'll have a look at the link [emoji1360]
AJWhite1970 Posted November 24, 2020 Posted November 24, 2020 Here you go, this is an example of what is sent out each week in the early hours of each Sunday Andrew 3
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now