Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

I booted up my PC today and the icons go black as shown in the image when I hover over them.

 

what-is-happening.png

 

After a few seconds, the background goes black.

 

what-is-happening2.png

 

I went to the background settings and I found that for some reason, the background had been changed to solid colour, black (not by me). Not sure why this would happen, anyone have any idea?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...