Protec Posted October 31, 2020 Posted October 31, 2020 I booted up my PC today and the icons go black as shown in the image when I hover over them. After a few seconds, the background goes black. I went to the background settings and I found that for some reason, the background had been changed to solid colour, black (not by me). Not sure why this would happen, anyone have any idea?
ZFarnworth_geek Posted October 31, 2020 Posted October 31, 2020 If I was you i would delete the wallpaper GPO you setup and create a new one and add the shortcuts back in in the GPO I’ve never ran into the problem you are facing just a guess from me though.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now