Nearthemark Posted October 19, 2020 Posted October 19, 2020 I'm keen to explore getting SIMs to create reports automatically, rather than creating a report that I have to run each time to generate data to then drop into a spreadsheet that I've created to manipulate it. I'd be very grateful for any advice, links, pointers to the information. Thank you 👍
MicrodigitUK Posted October 19, 2020 Posted October 19, 2020 I'm keen to explore getting SIMs to create reports automatically, rather than creating a report that I have to run each time to generate data to then drop into a spreadsheet that I've created to manipulate it. I'd be very grateful for any advice, links, pointers to the information. Thank you [emoji106] Have a look at this PDF in the “Running my report” section for all the command line switches so you can schedule it in Windows to run silently. https://pmapis.azure-api.net/guidance/PC-3-CommandReporterGuidance.pdf
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now