tri_94 Posted October 12, 2020 Posted October 12, 2020 Hi Can any please tell me how i can hide / remove the staff notebook from showing in popular apps on the students account? Many Thanks
TechMonkey Posted October 12, 2020 Posted October 12, 2020 Staff notebook? Pupils will only see the notebooks they have access to. Do you mean the Class Notebook?
tri_94 Posted October 12, 2020 Author Posted October 12, 2020 If I click on the "Apps" bottom left and then "Popular apps" I can see an app called "Edu Staff Notes" This then appears in ... under recent and if I click on it gives me a chat window. But also in the office 365 side of things as a pupil I can see "Class Notebook" and "Staff Notebook" I've found a way to hide the icon from everyone in sharepoint but not a way of removing it for pupils only? Thanks
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now