tri_94 Posted October 1, 2020 Posted October 1, 2020 (edited) New to Office365 and Teams Just wondering if anyone can give me some quick answers to the following? In office 365 Is it possible to disable sharing from within the word/excel etc for the pupils? Or are we limited to the global setting to "Only people in your organization"? Teams How do you assign the policies? I can use groups to assign the policies for Meeting policy, Messaging policy, Live events policy, App permission policy, Call park policy, Calling policy, Teams policy. But can't assign Teams Apps Permission policy this way. How do you disable teams creation for the pupils? How do I hide the the apps button from the pupils? Currently get a policy under Teams Apps/Permission Policies, set to "Block all apps" but they still get the Apps button at the bottom left and can click on popular apps, I know that some they can't access anyway like calling they just get a information page. How do you hide/disable staff notebook for the pupils? I've found a way in SharePoint to hide it but really I would like staff to be able to have it and it just not shown for the pupils. Is is possible to disable the "cloud storage" link? Permissions on SharePoint side how do you stop students being able to edit or delete files or even the teams created page itself? and can this be set globally rather then each team? Many Thanks Edited October 1, 2020 by tri_94
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now