Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

How to edit default column headers / screen labels in all areas?


Recommended Posts

Posted

I seem to have screwed up somehow and edited the column labels as per pic. I think it was me cos last week I was editing and moving around reports in Reports>Design reports and this title is one of them. I don't know why it would have transferred to other areas but it is in pupil details when looking for pupils and also, for example, in Templates; find Staff etc

 

Anyone know where I can reset them? Strangely it is in various column headings not just one place.

IMG-8067.jpg

IMG-8069.jpg

Posted
It looks like at some point you've right clicked on a heading and selected Customise text. Go to Tools > Setups > User Options and change Screen Labels back to SIMS default (will likely be set to User customisation).
  • Thanks 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...