amix5 Posted August 26, 2020 Posted August 26, 2020 Hi guys, I am trying to better optimise my websites page speed load times and using the google page speed insights tool. I am finding it really difficult to overcome, or at least improve "Eliminate render-blocking resources" which for the most part appears to be the main factor to improve to better the overall page load speed for the entire site. I am using the W3C cache plugin currently and i though this would tackle this section - i have also done some research and installed other plugins that are meant to address this issue however none of them result in a better performance report on the google page speed insights tool. The website is https://sphereit.uk - although we are an IT firm web development is not our strongest point However if you wish to check out the site with the google page insights tool for yourself so that you can better see the results, please feel free. Any assistance is appreciated!
IAMCloud_Curt Posted September 22, 2020 Posted September 22, 2020 Hi, I would recommend WPRocket Plugin and also Imagify to compress your images. Rocket will compress your HTML/Js code [emoji1303] Use pingdom and Google pagespeed to run Web tests to see their resolutions and recommendations DM if you wish, I have extensive web developer experience especially WordPress and website compression.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now