robk Posted August 18, 2020 Posted August 18, 2020 Has anyone got access to the bulk import tools to import Mifare card nos into Trust-E? With the current Covid situation, using biometrics could be seen as a infection problem, so we are wanting to move to cards. I suspect I need and NRS engineers logon (if anyone has one of these please don't post publicly, though a PM would be really useful). We are likely to be printing a lot of cards as students return to school, so a one off import does not cut this..
MicrodigitUK Posted August 19, 2020 Posted August 19, 2020 My fist point of call would be Civica support. But if you really want to do it yourself; You will need to import them into the MS SQL database with a query. I have some code to read the cards from NRS DB directly in PaperCut. So if you look at the SQL in this thread and reverse it, or at least it will point you to the correct place in the database. https://www.edugeek.net/showthread.php?t=136655 1
robk Posted August 19, 2020 Author Posted August 19, 2020 Yes I have asked civica support, and will follow that up again. That does give me something to go on if I have do "hack" it myself! I believe bulk import of data is available on the engineers login but not for customers. I get they want to be careful of who does major changes but still.
MicrodigitUK Posted August 19, 2020 Posted August 19, 2020 Yes I have asked civica support, and will follow that up again. That does give me something to go on if I have do "hack" it myself! I believe bulk import of data is available on the engineers login but not for customers. I get they want to be careful of who does major changes but still. I once got them to do a bulk import of cards for me when we first had NRS installed and all they did was take the cards and wrote a bulk import SQL query.
nadeem Posted August 20, 2020 Posted August 20, 2020 Yes I have asked civica support, and will follow that up again. That does give me something to go on if I have do "hack" it myself! I believe bulk import of data is available on the engineers login but not for customers. I get they want to be careful of who does major changes but still. Before they were Civica owned, a bulk csv import was offered on a regular basis as a general support ticket, has this changed?
robk Posted August 20, 2020 Author Posted August 20, 2020 I think they will do it for me, I need to do 5 days in a row, and then probably weekly after that, I can't see them doing that given it has taken them several days to acknowledge a support email (that's not action....) hoping things have improved.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now