FishCustard Posted August 14, 2020 Posted August 14, 2020 As in title - works on *shudder* Edge, but I get the below errors on Chrome. Adblock is off. I can send more data if you want, but I don't want to dump irrelevant stuff you don't need. https://i.imgur.com/jdUgPLe.png 1
ZeroHour Posted August 14, 2020 Posted August 14, 2020 Thanks. I use Firefox for my day to day (containers are epic) but I will do a har at this weekend to see why it’s happening. 1
ZeroHour Posted August 19, 2020 Posted August 19, 2020 Hi I cant seem to recreate this my end. Is this using the bottom of thread quick reply, new thread or advanced reply editor? Also are you using the blue theme?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now