neonetman Posted August 12, 2020 Posted August 12, 2020 I am coming in every morning and finding all our PCs' on in school. As far as I was aware there was no WOL setup, however I'm feeling there must be. Is there an easy way of monitoring for a WOL packet and identifying its' source ?
bknaggs Posted August 12, 2020 Posted August 12, 2020 Check there is no scheduled startup in the BIOS as well.
mavhc Posted August 12, 2020 Posted August 12, 2020 do they all start at the same time? systeminfo will give you boot time.
Rob_D Posted August 12, 2020 Posted August 12, 2020 Personally, I'd start by hunting through the server shares and netlogon for a WOL script. It might help narrow things down. (I find these things normally wind up on the PDC)
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now