Passat1983ICTech Posted August 4, 2020 Posted August 4, 2020 hi there dose any one know the update for this i am look for the update at the minute cant see to find it thanks again
DaveTheTech Posted August 7, 2020 Posted August 7, 2020 I had thought that 2004 was in a sort of closed beta and being rolled out to devices when it was ready for testing?
Techie-v2 Posted August 8, 2020 Posted August 8, 2020 I had thought that 2004 was in a sort of closed beta and being rolled out to devices when it was ready for testing?I have 2004 in my sccm and have test deployed to one machine, seemed to go OK and no issues noted as of yet.
mavhc Posted August 8, 2020 Posted August 8, 2020 https://www.prajwaldesai.com/upgrade-to-windows-10-2004-using-sccm-configmgr-memcm/ has pictures for SCCM, but WSUS should have similar
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now