coolhands Posted July 13, 2020 Posted July 13, 2020 If (as I have) I edit a data collection report in the above mentioned area, I can generate a (RTF) word document for a whole tutor group etc. I could print that and post it home and they could confirm their details by scribbling all over it. Is it possible to email a report like that via intouch? ie can I generate a report and attach it to the pupils, like an assessment report, and then email it? Otherwise how are we supposed to email this type of tailored (to each pupil) report / form?
bobsmith Posted July 13, 2020 Posted July 13, 2020 data collection report is built in to the sims parent app - isn't it also available in the parent app lite that they do for free? Also pretty sure only individual reports are available for sending out. Might be wrong - don't use intouch - just the app.
coolhands Posted July 13, 2020 Author Posted July 13, 2020 yeah we have parent app but, most parents don't! work that one out. So realistically it's a waste of time
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now