Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted
Just noticed the summer release is out, I didn't even get round to installing the Spring release as it came out a week or so before lockdown - can I just upgrade to Summer and bypass Spring altogether ? Although summer is a bit late with the school breaking up next week....
Posted (edited)

When you apply the upgrade via solus it'll install the Spring database(and any others if you needed them) then it'll go ahead and install the Summer release including client distribution etc

 

 

I'll probably install it in a few weeks, we're about to run end of year reports and finace will be running the fee bills next week... I'd be lynched for even attempting it :)

Edited by Jamman960
  • Thanks 1
Posted
I don't really want to do it over summer as it'll miss out a few laptops - I'd rather get the fallout while they are still in school. Might make it a lazy Sunday job
Posted
Just noticed the summer release is out, I didn't even get round to installing the Spring release as it came out a week or so before lockdown - can I just upgrade to Summer and bypass Spring altogether ? Although summer is a bit late with the school breaking up next week....

 

Yup. Once installed, SIMS just needs the latest update to be current.

  • Thanks 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...