Muppet1902 Posted May 11, 2020 Posted May 11, 2020 Hi We're currently using GSuite and all staff/studetns have account. I'd like to automate the creation of new accounts and the updating of in-use account using GCDS, therefore I need to link the AD accounts to GSuite or assing them a a GCDS key whihc they normally get at creation. Is this possible? Thanks
bobsmith Posted May 12, 2020 Posted May 12, 2020 I'd talk to someone like Salamander (https://www.salamandersoft.co.uk/) - I think some of them lurk around on here somewhere. Obviously the conventional way would be to start with the sync/migration but I'm sure with a bit of scripting you could match the records up - Salamander does this stuff for a living so I'd really seek their advice unless someone here has actually done it on their own.
lionsl2005 Posted May 12, 2020 Posted May 12, 2020 We have done it by Using Directory aync and password sync. Its easier than you think. Speak to Google support. They are super helpful. They can show you how to do it. Thanks
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now