Simcfc73 Posted May 6, 2020 Posted May 6, 2020 Hi, A weird things started happening the other day where I can't open any links in Outlook, I am getting the popup 'Your organisation policies are preventing us from completing this action for you.' I'm in the process of removing IE and deploying Edge which may have something to do with it.. and the recent Office updates. Looking at the error it says there no link to open htm files by default... which there is. I've checked the registry and file association. Anyone seen this?
Simcfc73 Posted May 13, 2020 Author Posted May 13, 2020 Still flummoxed with this. Even when I set the file association and I export the file association file with DISM it doesn't fill in the htm and html...bonkers
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now