Gongalong Posted May 5, 2020 Posted May 5, 2020 Hi folks, I'm trying to create a SIMS report, or at least any way of creating a list of student contacts that have a priority set to null. I've tried creating a report with the Parents table and filtering that with a priority of null, but the filter won't accept that there isn't an integer value as part of the filter. If I set a value then it doesn't report any parent/contact records. I've also tried less than 1, or just not equal to 1, and it still doesn't show the null values. If I don't set any filter at all on priority then it doesn't show any parent/contacts above priority 2, nor does it show the nulls. Any ideas? Thanks
Gongalong Posted May 5, 2020 Author Posted May 5, 2020 What do you get in terms of results? I just get a list of all students.
Gongalong Posted May 5, 2020 Author Posted May 5, 2020 Sorted. I hadn't spotted in your screenshots that you had selected the Contacts table. I was using Parents. I didn't realise that SIMS had tables for both, I just though all "Parents" would be people linked to the student. I also made sure that the tiny "Include records with no such Contact" check box was unticked. That's given me the correct list. Thanks for the help!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now