Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi All

 

Not looked at MDT in quite a while, I have a task that I manually enter some details such as pc name, domain name and keyboard layout.

 

is there a way to auto seleted keyboard layout and reginal area.

 

Also does anyone have Python and Scratch MSI installers I cant seem to find them out there site.

 

Thanks

Rob

Posted
is there a way to auto select keyboard layout and reginal area.

Buckingham Palace, Windsor Castle, Sandringham House or Balmoral Castle? :confused: :D

  • Thanks 1
Posted (edited)
Also does anyone have Python and Scratch MSI installers I can't seem to find them out there site.

The EXE installer for Scratch can be silently installed using the following parameters:

 

"Scratch Desktop Setup 3.9.0.exe" /S /allusers /desktopshortcut

 

Source: www.edugeek.net/forums/windows/202686-could-someone-create-msi-installer-new-scratch3-desktop-please-3.html#post1799090

 

You might need to adjust the command-line slightly for MDT.

Edited by Arthur

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...