Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi

 

We have subscribed to GCSEPod and they have asked if I require SSO.

I have told them, that we require SSO.

 

We are using SharePoint online (0365) and will I be able to create a shortcut on the SharePoint site for GCSEPod SSO ?

If you are using GCSEPOd, and set up SSO please let me know how you have set up .

 

Or is it best to set up the shortcut on the school website?

 

Any information on this much appreciated.

 

Thanks

  • 1 month later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...