Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

In lancs, schools used to have xxxx.lancsngfl.ac.uk and now can have yyy.lancs.sch.uk

 

e.g

 

whitefield23.lancsngfl.ac.uk is now whitefield-pri.lancs.sch.uk

 

All great but causing a problem with the package.

 

I've uploaded 2 sites -www.broadoak.lancs.sch.uk V1.0 and EduGeek.net V1.5

 

Both sites revert to old domain names when you naviage from home page but I don't think I ever set the old domain name in for broadoak and I defintely didn't do it for whitefield.

 

There is a line in broadoak's configuration.php

$mosConfig_live_site = 'http://www.broadoak.lancsngfl.ac.uk' 

 

but I don't know if thats the problem and/or whether its legit to change it :confused:

 

And the configuration.php file in whitefield V1.5 doesn't have any such line.

 

Any ideas?

 

Other lancs websites using other CMS don't seem to have the problem (Howick Primary School for example which uses Lancs own CMS product) [edit]sorry wroong school 1st time[/edit]

 

regards

 

Simon

Edited by SimpleSi
Posted

After a bit of googling I decided that

$mosConfig_live_site

was the problem with my 1.0 site

 

I changed it and now the url stays as original when navigating through the site.

 

Just have to hunt down where this stored/what its called in my 1.5 site :)

 

regards

 

Simon

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...