Obee1 Posted February 4, 2020 Posted February 4, 2020 Hi all I have a client who has recently updated from Office 2007 to Office 2016. One user raised a question which I haven't had before: they used to use the strikethrough deleted items in Outlook to manage their workflow. Personally I always hated that featured and much preferred deleted items to be purged to the deleted items/trash. This particular user however liked it. I can't see any way to re-enable it. Can anyone confirm whether it has now been depricated or if not where this can be re-enabled? Can't see any mention of it online when searching....
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now