Danp Posted October 31, 2019 Posted October 31, 2019 By default the Address Book in Outlook opens as "Offline Global Address List" which isn't always up to date. Ideally I'd like everyone's Address Book to open as "Global Address List" as this one is right. I know within a few seconds of making a change in O365 it shows in here. I've manually changed mine and a few others to do this, but I'd like to think there is a way to force this on everyone's machine via a gpo or reg frag. Any thoughts? TIA
themightymrp Posted October 31, 2019 Posted October 31, 2019 Read through everything on this page: https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/office/en-US/6bb9b40f-b794-41ce-93b4-711e77c53607/gal-default-adress-book-gpo Seems to do what you are after. There is a powershell block further down the thread with the commands and also a part near the bottom which tells you how to modify for Outlook 2016 (think it was written for an older version) 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now