Jawloms Posted October 1, 2019 Posted October 1, 2019 I have got one user (who has been here forever so it isn't a new account) who can log in to HAP+, but doesn't see the "Booking System" icon on the homepage or any network drives. If you type the URL of the booking system in, it says; Error: Unauthorised Access You have attempted to access a restricted resource I am not aware that any of my other teachers can't access it, and trust me, they'd let me know! The one who can't is in the same OU and security groups as the others who can. I've just created a brand new user and that account is suffering exactly the same problem! I have tried removing accounts and re-adding them to groups, I have two DCs and no sync problems between them, tried changing passwords just in case, typed the wrong password in and it told me I had so it is obviously talking to AD, copied an existing working account and that worked fine, I've gone through the entire list of attributes on the Attribute Editor tab and all seemed fine. I am at an absolute loss here. Anyone got any thoughts please? I could probably delete her account and re-set it up by copying someone else, but don't want to as it will need her profile on her laptop and class computer faffing with, and her mailbox, plus it would be nice to fix it anyway if it's going to do it for all my new accounts! Stuart
Jawloms Posted November 27, 2019 Author Posted November 27, 2019 OK, this problem is persisting and I'm out of ideas. I have also found another couple of users who can log in to HAP+ but can't get to the booking system or drives but are in exactly the same security groups and OUs as those who it does work for. Please help. Stuart
Jawloms Posted December 2, 2019 Author Posted December 2, 2019 Please.... There must be a guru out there with something I can try?
Boredguy Posted December 2, 2019 Posted December 2, 2019 I had an issue with HAP the other day (No drives showing), but after doing a .Net update on the server and rebooting it, it worked fine. Guess you've already tried the "turn it off"? 1
Jawloms Posted December 3, 2019 Author Posted December 3, 2019 All patched up but still not working for some users, despite being in the same groups as others which work. Aarrrggghhh!!! Turned it off many, many times.
beneal Posted December 4, 2019 Posted December 4, 2019 The only time I've seen this behaviour is when groups are set incorrectly in /BookingSystem/Web.config so that might be something to look at. Weird if it's working for some and not others though.. 1
Jawloms Posted December 4, 2019 Author Posted December 4, 2019 My /BookingSystem/Web.config looks like this; And ALL my staff are in the "DHS-Staff" group, the working ones and the not working ones. Stuart
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now