round2it Posted September 13, 2019 Posted September 13, 2019 I need to setup some dual monitor pcs Can anyone send me a link to a video card that will alow me to operate a dual screen setup. Vga or dvi as I will buy monitors to go with them. Much appreciated.
Steve21 Posted September 13, 2019 Posted September 13, 2019 I mean pretty much every graphics card on the market will give 2 nowadays. Even rubbish like 710s etc, if that's the only requirement to have 2 screens (Pretty much find your standard supplier and sort by lowest price scenario ) What sort of pcs is it? What's it currently got graphics wise/slot wise free? Steve 1
3s-gtech Posted September 13, 2019 Posted September 13, 2019 Possible to justify a 2080 Ti for home use as part of that? “I need it to help with, umm, rendering school logos in Photoshop!” Pretty much anything on sale will do it. Better to buy something a bit newer for longer driver support and some horsepower if needed (some of the real budget stuff won’t sail through full HD video).
round2it Posted September 13, 2019 Author Posted September 13, 2019 Not purchased a card for years The last one I got had a dual output cable at the back. But when i have had a quick look and I mean quick the details don't show the dual output
Steve21 Posted September 13, 2019 Posted September 13, 2019 What machines are these for? Just in regards to heights etc, and do you want cheap or something that'll last longer? (Also as i'm guessing your mb might support dual already on some newer machines) I mean as a quick example: https://www.ebuyer.com/818443-asus-geforce-gt-710-1gb-gddr5-graphics-card-gt710-sl-1gd5-brk D-Sub Output : Yes x 1 (Native) DVI Output : Yes x 1 (Native) (DVI-D) HDMI Output : Yes x 1 (Native) Is it a terrible card? Yes Does it do basic office work dual screen? Yes Will it allow for dual HD YouTubes open for "office work"? Highly doubt it Steve
round2it Posted September 13, 2019 Author Posted September 13, 2019 (edited) Need a full height version Just so. Etching to keep them happy. Not playing HD vids just office apps Our pcs are some 4 year old zoostorms just basic vga output. Edited September 13, 2019 by round2it
3s-gtech Posted September 13, 2019 Posted September 13, 2019 That’s the job the 710 is (still) made for then. Cheap, miserable, reliable and ideal for that!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now