Davit2005 Posted June 28, 2019 Posted June 28, 2019 (edited) My linux skills are not great. I'va managed to set everything up and have access from my phone on 4G to the PiVPN and am given an IP address etc. I'm having great difficulty accessing anything on the LAN side. The client gets the 10.8.0.1 address. The eth0 interface on the Pi is on 172.21.128.193 its gateway is 172.21.128.1 which is on the firewall but I need to be able to get on other subnets. I can access IP addresses on the 172.21.128.0/24 network whilst on the VPN ok. I'm guessing I need routes but don't know where I should put these. I've heard the term push but again clueless as where to put this config. I can handle the firewall side no problem. Edited June 28, 2019 by Davit2005
Davit2005 Posted July 2, 2019 Author Posted July 2, 2019 Anyone, I'm considering installing the Full fat OpenVPN, the Pi has 2GB so memory wise should be able to cope with a max of 2 concurrent connections which is the limit of the free version anyway.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now