Gongalong Posted June 20, 2019 Posted June 20, 2019 Hi folks, We have a few hundred (free) Office 365 A1 for students licenses. I've gone into the admin console, and Billing > Products & Services > Add/Remove licenses, and tried to increase the number. I have to tick a box to say there will be a credit check (despite it being £0) but when I clicked Submit change I get the error "An error has occurred. Please try again later." Any ideas how I can add licenses? This seems to be the most obvious place. Thanks
Gongalong Posted June 22, 2019 Author Posted June 22, 2019 Contact O365 support and they said something had to be unlocked and took 24 hours. I didn't get told anything had been changed, but went in yesterday and instead of getting the error I got a different message that the number of licenses added had to be between 1,000,000 and some even larger number. So for the heck of it I typed in 1,000,000 and it accepted it. So I now have 1,000,000 (free) licenses. Odd! 2
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now