Dos_Box Posted May 8, 2008 Posted May 8, 2008 I'm just posting this as a promise I made to a new advertisor (we are still mangling their contract in the background), Computer Products Ltd (Computer Products Ltd | Computer Hardware | Desktop PCs | Laptops | Notebooks | LCD | Software | Printers | Servers | Wireless Networking | Office Supplies). I made a boo-boo this morning by not letting anyone know they were coming on board for a short while and we binned the post and blocked the account whilst I was out at a meeting. Sorry Anyway, they have a new site up and running with a competition to win a 42" plasma (details on their homepage) and anyone signing up for an account (no obligation) will be entered into the draw. They have also donated an 8GB thumb drive for the conf raffle, which is nice 1
Haptic Posted May 9, 2008 Posted May 9, 2008 Hiya Guy's Many thanks intro Dos_Box and for the opportunity to Sponsor Edugeek for the May Confrence I shall do my best to be there in person and meet you all, As Dos_Box has stated our new Education & Business website was launched yesterday so be sure to pay us a visit and register your School or College for a chance to win a 42" Flat Screen TV no purchase is required and no only will you be entered into the prize draw but all edugeek members are entitled to 10% Off all Hardware and Software and 20% Off all Consumables just click on the image below. http://img206.imageshack.us/img206/9882/computerproductsnewwebsqm8.jpg
kmount Posted May 9, 2008 Posted May 9, 2008 Signed up on website at 7am this morning, not yet had an email about getting onto it. 1
Haptic Posted May 9, 2008 Posted May 9, 2008 Hi Kmount, many thanks for signing up to our site I was about to give you a quick call to let you know that early next week your details will be issued so you can browse our catalouge we are still finishing uploading over a thousand items and as I'm sure you can imagine its a very long winded task but bear with us and you will recieve all information asap, Many thanks
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now