Chrisbf1 Posted March 27, 2019 Posted March 27, 2019 Anyone else having a problem when using SIMS.NET via a terminal server and the windows does not maximise fully thus leaving a white window until you maximise. Which is it a bit of a fiddle to do is there a fix around it
mullet_man Posted March 27, 2019 Posted March 27, 2019 Hi Chrisbf1, I think I created a thread on this exact issue a while back and I've never found a fix, tried many things to get it working but never did. If you do find a fix I'd welcome you posting back here. Staff have never really complained here but i guess most run the full virtual desktop so it always runs fine in that. Stevo
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now