ivantalboys Posted March 26, 2019 Posted March 26, 2019 In the OneDrive client 19.033.0218.0009 one of the new features is "Users will now get notified of in-progress file uploads when logging off the PC." I don't seem to be able to get this to work. I have tried this client and the new insider ring client with the all users install and neither of them notify if I log off with a file still uploading to the cloud. Has anyone had this working? I can't find any setting, GPO or reg key that might affect it. Thanks Ivan
free780 Posted March 26, 2019 Posted March 26, 2019 It maybe something Microsoft has to enable per Tennant.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now