Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Hello,

 

Am looking for an All in One PC for a relative. We would like something similar to the Optiplex 5260.

 

The requirements

 

Brand New

256GB Minimum SSD

USB-C

i5 8th Gen

Optical Drive would be a bonus

All In One

A Good make such as Dell, HP, Lenovo etc.

 

Can anyone recommend anything please?

 

Thanks

Edited by FN-GM
Posted

iMac? [emoji14]

 

Optiplexes are good in general, I’ve found. We have a load of their AIOs at one of our schools and they’ve been reliable afaik. Have you looked at the Dell outlet site?

 

Our CEO has an HP Elite One AIO but that’s £££. I don’t know what their cheaper ones are like.

Posted
Am looking for an All in One PC for a relative.

 

Would it be worth looking at a TV / display screen with an OPS slot for an OPS PC? I'm not sure how affordable OPS-enabled displays are for home use, but I understand there's a few around now since they've started to be used for digital signage.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...