Jona Posted May 2, 2008 Posted May 2, 2008 Hey all, I'm looking for a simple php framework for a project I'm working on. I've looked at symphony but it seems ridiculously complicated. I'm considering propel but that seems to have a lot of pre-reqs which is ok if it's your own server but not great if your trying to put it on a shared host (which may happen in future). Useful features would be: A simple way to separate presentation from data - Templating engine? Easy form creation / handling? Object-relational mapping? Zend looks interesting although I'm not sure I want full on MVC...? Any recommendations / comments? Cheers Jona
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now