jcollings Posted February 1, 2019 Posted February 1, 2019 Hi All Early days yet but we are planning to get our Google partners to do a course on all the features of GSuite Admin. I have places for 20 and we only need 3 or 4 in our trust. Does anyone else fancy coming along - depending on numbers we can work out a cost but if we filled all 20 places it would be pretty cheap. We are based in Blackpool and the Blackburn area so it would be in one of those locations. Please PM me if you are interested. Thanks.
colacao82 Posted February 1, 2019 Posted February 1, 2019 I might be interested, based in Bedford... Do you know roughly the cost if only 10 places were filled? That way I can budget for the worst...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now