Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Flash grrrr


Recommended Posts

Guest kerrymoralee9280
Posted

ok then, I can officially say that Flash is doing my head in!

 

I'm sure a lot of you have run in to problems with this when deploying or running.

 

My question is, does anyone have a proven to work on this b@$T@rD CC3 Flash package I could 'ahem-use-ahem'?

Guest kerrymoralee9280
Posted
Please? I'm begging!
Guest kerrymoralee9280
Posted
...does anyone have a proven to work on this b@$T@rD CC3 Flash package I could 'ahem-use-ahem'?

 

Please can I have :D

Guest kerrymoralee9280
Posted

Nope - CC3 here. So it's not as if I was griping about the system I use to have. We still have it (new school) and I'm still griping!

 

Thanks!

Guest kerrymoralee9280
Posted

Craig,

 

Just wanted to thank you again - just tried it out and it worked a treat. You've really helped me out and now I can enjoy my weekend!

 

Thanks!

 

HT

Posted

How come, whenever I read the title of this thread do I feel the urge to sing 'Flash! gr rrr! Savior of the Universe!

 

Just me? I'll get me coat :o

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...