Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Anyone use this site? There's no information on who owns who or where they're located....because

 

The maths department want to auto sync their classes to it. A person from DQ has said we can use Wonde and they will pass my details to Wonde. I've heard nothing a week later.

 

It's all seems super sketchy and I'm reluctant to be giving access to DQ to our data, even through Wonde. Anyone know...anything about this?

 

edit: I know about Wonde, used them before for something I don't remember. They're a legit alternative to groupcall xporter. But these DQ people....

Edited by browolf

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...