round2it Posted January 11, 2019 Posted January 11, 2019 Has anyone managed to get update notifications from solus 3 via o365 I just don't seem to be able to get solus 3 to talk to our o365 Going to have to look at setting up a relay unless anyone can point me in the right direction.
Chockster Posted January 11, 2019 Posted January 11, 2019 We just had to redo ours after a whole heap of firewall/exchange/certificate changes recently. Ours is now set to smtp.office365.com port 587, with a dedicated alerts email account to send/receive from. More details here: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/exchange/mail-flow-best-practices/how-to-set-up-a-multifunction-device-or-application-to-send-email-using-office-3 Good luck! 1
Boredguy Posted January 11, 2019 Posted January 11, 2019 like Chockster, ours goes direct to smtp.office365.com on 587 I did have to end up editing the server details directly in the database as our Solus UI didn't want to give me the option to edit it normally 1
round2it Posted January 11, 2019 Author Posted January 11, 2019 That's what I thought but I will try again Thanks for the help
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now