techie17 Posted December 3, 2018 Posted December 3, 2018 Not sure if this has been asked before but we have two separate organisations, a MAT and College, both managed by the same senior leadership team and IT team. Both have separate AD domains, Office 365 tenants and OVS agreements. To avoid managing separate AD domains, I want to brings the college user into the MAT domain so as long as the college has it’s own OVS agreement based on FTE users, am I able to do this? Not sure if I would also have to licence the servers twice, once for the MAT and again for the college? Thanks
johnlevis Posted December 6, 2018 Posted December 6, 2018 Hi Techie17 As I understand it, as long as both entities have their own Office 365 licences you are fine, no licensing implications. Feel free to get in touch John Levis | Software and Solutions Specialist | VeryPC Tel: 0114 321 8609 [email protected]
techie17 Posted December 6, 2018 Author Posted December 6, 2018 Awesome thanks. Both the college and MAT are able to get Office 365 for free so im guessing it doesn't matter?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now