bretp Posted November 2, 2018 Posted November 2, 2018 Hi Guys, I'm having issues trying to create a formula to summarise performance data from different columns. I want this formula to look up the different answers in the different columns (these columns are spread out over the sheet) and compare it to the original performance score. I also want the formula to give the true response if the cell it's looking up is blank. Here are some of the ones I've tried so far: =IF(ISBLANK(G5),"Yes",IF(ISBLANK(I5),"Yes",IF(ISBLANK(K5),"Yes",IF(ISBLANK(M5),"Yes",IF(ISBLANK(O5),"Yes",IF(ISBLANK(Q5),"Yes",IF(ISBLANK(S5),"Yes",IF(ISBLANK(U5),"Yes",IF(ISBLANK(W5),"Yes",IF(ISBLANK(Y5),"Yes",IF(ISBLANK(AA5),"Yes",IF((OR(G5=AD5,I5=AD5,K5=AD5,M5=AD5,O5=AD5,Q5=AD5,S5=AD5,U5=AD5,W5=AD5,Y5=AD5,AA5=AD5)),"Yes","No")))))))))))) =IF((AND(G6=AD6,I6=AD6,K6=AD6,M6=AD6,O6=AD6,Q6=AD6,S6=AD6,U6=AD6,W6=AD6,Y6=AD6,AA6=AD6)), "Yes","No") Does anyone have any suggestions or can anyone help?
pubgrub277 Posted November 2, 2018 Posted November 2, 2018 Do you mean you want yes or no returned instead of true false? =IF(ISBLANK(D1)=TRUE,"Yes","no")
bretp Posted November 2, 2018 Author Posted November 2, 2018 Yeah currently I've got it returning Yes/No, but it's not ignoring the blank cells, that's with the second formula
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now