dezt Posted April 24, 2008 Posted April 24, 2008 I'm having a little problem on our school site with the links to content, every link that comes up seems to have a box around the picture to indicate a link. Personally I think it looks tacky and was wondering if these boxes could be removed. here is a link to our website Norden High School & Sports College If you go to the newsletter page and click on archive, or go to the subjects link you will see what I mean. Oh, please don't comment on the web site itself, I already know it is very basic, but that is how they wanted it here.
dezt Posted April 24, 2008 Author Posted April 24, 2008 It's so easy when you know the little tricks, cheers.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now