hiranuk Posted July 25, 2018 Posted July 25, 2018 Hi I have a VM on Hyper V. I installed a ZEN version of packetfence which is all pre configured. When i go and start the VM. I get this message. It has been a while and im not sure if the OS is doing something or there is a problem. Can anyone help. Thanks. error message is below
bossman Posted July 25, 2018 Posted July 25, 2018 @hiranuk I came across this: https://www.centos.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=63988 Don't know if it will help but seems to explain the issue.... Also has Hyper-V case mentioned down the bottom and on to the next page..... Good luck...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now