F_admin Posted July 9, 2018 Posted July 9, 2018 Hi All, Currently facing some difficulty setting up a delegated account onto another Outlook users account. I am able to do the following: > Add Account Manually via. File > Add Account > I'm then prompted to enter ID/Password, and through the menus click 'Finish' > Once done, I can then see the account on the list of inboxes assigned to my account This has worked on one machine, however others have failed, with the below issue. Whenever I click on the account to expand the folders, I receive one of two errors: The set of folders cannot be opened.The file C:\\Users\%username%\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Outlook\[email protected] - JoeBloggs.ost is not an Outlook Data File (.ost)". Note: Having followed that file path, it appears that the .ost file is 0kb in size, which I do not understand. OR: The set of folders cannot be opened. Your profile is not configured. I've tried deleting the account and readding, deleting the .ost etc. but nothing works. Has anyone else had a similar issue? If so, how did you resolve this? Thanks, F_admin
chaplic Posted July 18, 2018 Posted July 18, 2018 I think the OST reference is spurious. This is a permission or autodiscover issue. How are you delegating rights?
F_admin Posted August 29, 2018 Author Posted August 29, 2018 I think the OST reference is spurious. This is a permission or autodiscover issue. How are you delegating rights? Interesting. Admittedly since the issue arose I haven't dedicated much time to it - I'll look into permissions/rights for the affected users.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now