Fraserb82 Posted June 18, 2018 Posted June 18, 2018 Hi, I am sure I read in one of the Promethean articles that when using ActivCast it is not possible to get sound, only video. Unfortunately I am unable to find the article to check. Can someone confirm if this is correct? And if it is, is there an alternative solution, such as the Promethean soundbar or anything like that? Thanks Fraser
DangPro Posted June 18, 2018 Posted June 18, 2018 Hi Fraserb82, You are partly correct. Depending on the version of ActivCast being used sound can be sent. 1) Android devices using ActivCast will only send images and no sound 2) If Chrome is used with the Activcast app, sound can be sent from a browser tab. You will see on the ActivCast where tabs can send sound but not the entire computer. 3) Using Airplay will also send sound. One article on the support site to look at would be 1579.
Recommended Posts