Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

I have a couple of sites running Joomla and have managed them for a few years now. But, I have one site that is giving me a headache as I cannot upload pictures to it. They upload fine, but then don't show the thumbnail nor can I add them to pages. It started doing this about 2 weeks ago and I have since updated Joomla and all the extensions to see if that fixes it.

 

The only thing it might be is something on the Windows server that it runs on, that updated and restarted about the same time I first noticed the problem.

 

Any ideas?

Posted
I had a similar issue with one of our sites updating joomla to the latest version fixed it for us, might be worth double checking the iis security if you use that too.
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
Make sure version of Joomla and PHP version as well, most of the times the problem is with joomla version or php version running on the server.

 

All up to date.

 

I've managed to get around it in a way but copying the file directly to the server and then sometime (randomly) I'm able to pick a file and it shows. Planning on binning it over the summer and built something fresh.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...