ADMaster Posted June 5, 2018 Posted June 5, 2018 Hello all, I was just told today by my account rep that my volume agreement will be changing. I can stay on the current plan for a years grace period, but then I need to switch. I currently have the desktop bundle, I don't have any online services setup. The new agreement will put me on the A3 which includes aadp p1, intue for edu and ATA. Over they years we have had 4 domains internal ad school.school.k12.state.us email school.k12.state.us new gafe domain schoolname.org shorter gafe domain, primary email and sign in now, schoolinitials.us Schoolname.org does not need to transfer If I run azure ad connect all my computers and users are in the local ad of school.school.k12.state.us, but every use has a UPN of [email protected] When I migrate do I just add these two domains, and will both computers and users sync correctly? I don't plan to use O365 for email, but the azure ad and intue look nice. I've read quite a few docs this afternoon, but any pointers welcome. Thanks,
mukz Posted June 6, 2018 Posted June 6, 2018 You would add the @schoolinitials.us as a domain into office365, verify the domain by making adding some entries to dns and bobs your uncle. You can also use the azure ad to do Seamless SSO for your GAFE stuff but thats another conversation to be had. There are some threads on here which help
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now